Pongsopee Attasart, Ph.D.
Senior Researcher Level 3
|Ph.D. (Molecular Genetics and Genetic-engineering), Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Mahidol University, 2003
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comResearch Interests :
– Development of strategies for shrimp disease prevention via RNAi-mediated technique. And understanding mechanisms of systemic RNAi, extracellular dsRNA uptake and dsRNA-mediated antiviral response in shrimp to improve the efficiency of the RNAi technique.
– Activation of shrimp stress tolerance and disease resistance by feeding prebiotics. And identification of an intestinal microbiota profile that is associated with the resistance.
- Attasart P., Kaewkhaw R., Chimwai C., Kongphom U., Namramoon O., Panyim S. 2009. Inhibition of white spot syndrome virus replication in Penaeus monodon by combined silencing of viral rr2 and shrimp PmRab7. Virus Res. 145:127-133.
- Attasart, P., Namramoon, O., Kongphom, U., Chimwai, C., Panyim, S. 2013. Ingestion of bacteria expressing dsRNA triggers specific RNA silencing in shrimp. Virus Res. 171: 252-256.
- Maruekawong, K., Tirasophon, W., Panyim, S., Attasart, P. 2018. Involvement of LvSID-1 in dsRNA uptake in Litopenaeus vannamei. Aquaculture 482: 65-72.
- Maruekawong, K., Panyim, S., Attasart, P. 2019. Involvement of endocytosis in cellular uptake of injected dsRNA into hepatopancreas but not in gill of Litopenaeus vannamei. Aquaculture 500: 393-397.
- Chaimongkon, D., Assavalapsakul, W., Panyim, S., Attasart, P. 2020. A multi-target dsRNA for simultaneous inhibition of yellow head virus and white spot syndrome virus in shrimp. Journal of Biotechnology 321: 48-56.