Asst. Prof. Phatchariya Phannasil, Ph.D.
|Ph.D. (Biochemistry), Mahidol University, 2015
Tel. 02-441-9003-7 Ext. 1312, 1357
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Field of Research: Molecular Therapies in β-Thalassemia, Cancer Therapies
My research aims to study metabolic reprogramming and miRNAs in several diseases such as cancer and thalassemia leading to the novel therapeutic approaches.
1. Phannasil P, Thuwajit C, Warnnissorn M, Wallace JC, MacDonald MJ, Jitrapakdee S. Pyruvate Carboxylase Is Up-Regulated in Breast Cancer and Essential to Support Growth and Invasion of MDA-MB-231 Cells. PloS One. 2015;10(6):e0129848.
2. Phannasil P, Ansari I-UH, El Azzouny M, Longacre MJ, Rattanapornsompong K, Burant CF, et al. Mass spectrometry analysis shows the biosynthetic pathways supported by pyruvate carboxylase in highly invasive breast cancer cells. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2017;1863(2):537–51.
3. Suksangrat T, Phannasil P, Jitrapakdee S. miRNA Regulation of Glucose and Lipid Metabolism in Relation to Diabetes and Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2019;1134:129–48.
4. Phannasil P, Klongthalay S. Association of High Sensitive C-Reactive Protein and Obesity in Thais. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand. 2020;103(6):553-8.
5. Phannasil P, Roytrakul S, Phaonakrop N, Kupradinun P, Budda S, Butryee C, Akekawatchai C, Tuntipopipat S. Protein expression profiles that underpin the preventive and therapeutic potential of Moringa oleifera Lam against azoxymethane and dextran sodium sulfate‑induced mouse colon carcinogenesis. Oncology Letters. 2020;20:1792-1802.