Ph.D. Plan 2.1:
The Plan is designed for those who obtained an M.Sc. degree. Students are expected to undertake at least 12 credits of coursework and conduct a research thesis for 36 credits.
Ph.D. Plan 2.2:
The Plan is designed for those who obtained a B.Sc. Degree with a GPA above 3.5. The course requirements are 24-credit coursework including seminars and a 48-credit research thesis.
For more information on the Program, please email the Program Director, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Surapon Piboonpocanun (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Chutima Thepparit (Email: email@example.com)
* Required courses for Plan 2.2 only
- MBSB 601 Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology
- MBSB 602 Cellular and Molecular Biology of Thalassemia
- MBSB 604 Virus–Cell Interactions and Immunity
- MBMG 610 Innovation in Research
- EGBE 523 Advanced Biomedical Image Processing
- SCBC 617 Bioinformatics and Molecular Systems Biology
- SIBD 601 Integrated Biodesign in Medicine
- SIBD 602 Cutting-edge Technology for Biodesign Capstone
- SIBS 512 Precision Medicine
- SIIM 617 Advanced Flow Cytometry
- SIRE 503 Medical Bioinformatics
Assoc. Prof. Panat Anuracpreeda, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Asst. Prof. Duangrudee Tanramluk, Ph.D.
BIOCHEMISTRYBIOINFORMATICSCHEMICAL BIOLOGYCOMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGYSTRUCTURAL BIOLOGY
Asst. Prof. Narisorn Kitiyanant, Ph.D.
Asst. Prof. Phatchariya Phannasil, Ph.D.
BIOCHEMISTRYCELL BIOLOGYMOLECULAR BIOLOGYPATHOLOGYSYSTEMS BIOLOGY
Holders of a science degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, genetics, agricultural sciences, medical sciences, medical technology, veterinary sciences, dentistry, and other related fields, who wish to attend the program full-time as a regular student, are welcome to submit an application to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University.
Please visit the following sites for further information:
- Entry requirements for Ph.D. Systems Biosciences
- Application and Selection Timeline
- Online Admission System, Application & Selection Process (Local students)
- Online Admission System, Application & Selection Process (International students)
- Online Active Recruitment & Selection Process (International students)
Mahidol Apprenticeship Program (MAP)
Professionals who wish to take part in our graduate programs (MAP-C) or courses (MAP-EX) without formal registration or full-time attendance are welcome to apply to the Mahidol Apprenticeship Program (MAP), overseen by the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
To learn more about MAP, please visit the following sites: